Re: [thewire] MP3 technology

  • St.Ivany Drew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 1:35 PM
      This might seem a bit off the topic list, but does anyone know which MP3
      converter works the best? I've tried some programs that sound like shit and
      have heard other MP3s of the same track at lower bitrates that sound much
      better. What are the secrets or are there any?

    • PhilT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 2:17 PM
        use the Lame encoder for best results : http://lame.sourceforge.net/ it's
        free if a little difficult to setup on some systems