Farewell to Ireland

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      I got played some of the Irish American Proper set a couple of days
      back.
      Interesting stuff, amongst the now 80 year old jokes etc you get
      Irish folk stuff from the same era as the delta blues.
      The sound on it is pretty amazing too.
      You'd think it was actually produced normally or something.
      I think I might actuially need to buy this
      Stevo
      Np Cactus Song For Aries