REcord label mailorder?

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      Just had the revelation that if I don't have a usable credit card
      I ought to be able to send cash through the post.
      Does anybody know if the record labels Water, REpertoire, Arkarma,
      2nd Battle or Spalax will alow this?

      Do any of those have Web sites that they can be contacted through or
      do they do everything through other distributors?
      Stevo
      Np Modern Lovers Strict Modern Lovers order Girlfriend