NEW! RAP #004 "DARUIN" "I AM NOT YOUR TEACHER..." CD-R

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      RAPE ART PRODUCTIONS
      PRESENT

      NEW! RAP #004 "DARUIN" "I AM NOT YOUR TEACHER..." CD-R
      Four tracks of pure electro acoustic elements with a high hypnotic frequency and a deep wild execution of sounds from this Osaka Japanese artist. Good quality sound & full color art works. Limited to 50 copies. You can order your copy by $7,oo USD Post Paid to America & $9,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World
      Soon will be available a mp3 sampler from this release on http://www.mp3.com/Rape_Art_Productions/

      You can order too

      RAP #001 SIKHARA "SUNKEN CITY" CD-R Order your copy by $7,oo USD Post Paid to America & $9,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World

      RAP #002 BIG CITY ORCHESTRA "CAN'T WE JUST HAVE SEX INSTEAD?" CD-R Order your copy by $7,oo USD Post Paid to America & $9,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World

      RAP #003 THE HATERS "XFGHIALUNO" CD-R Order your copy by $7,oo USD Post Paid to America & $9,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World
      Coming soon:

      RAP #005 PANICSVILLE "DEDICATED TO JOHN OLSON'S RIGHT FIST" CD-R
      Send us well hidden cash to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS,
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391,
      P.O. Box: 02-5268,
      Miami - Florida 33102,
      U.S.A.

      Distributors ask for wholesales prices list & best offer for traders of our releases to industriamasoquista@... .
      Artists interested in sending us material for future releases send to:

      C/O: JAVIER F. RIERA NAVAS
      P.O. Box: 05-01-268
      Latacunga - ECUADOR
      SOUTH AMERICA

      Please, send these news to people that can be interested on it.

      http://rapeartprods.tk/ (Updates available for August)
      http://scoptophilia.com/industriamasoquista/
      mailto:industriamasoquista@...