RE: more exciting list (aka comp. who will last)

  • Pinke, Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      No one has mentioned the infamous Hespos yet. I saw and heard a performance of one of his orchestral pieces. He was in attendance, and seemed pleased, so I have to assume it was meant to sound that way. I'd never heard the gray-haired folk complain out loud before (while still in the auditorium). I was intrigued by him and his interesting titles, but I haven't been able to find any recordings. Anyone have a lead?

      Brian Pinke
      Katzenellenbogen - two tracks out now on Subtractive Records compilation - Diversions
      www.subtractiverecords.com <http://www.subtractiverecords.com>