Re: [thewire] Can lps

  • Andrew Cox
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
      Saturday, June 7, 2003, 11:08:26 PM, gradyfinklemyer wrote:

      > Anyone hear any of these Can records, which I assume are boots?
      > Can-Moonshake (outtakes 73-74)looks like it's same material which
      > was put out on the BBC sessions cd
      > Can-Spoon Over Babaluma (tv 73-74)
      > Can-Prehistoric Future (reissue of cassette?)

      Prehistoric Future isn't a boot - it was released on Cassette in 1984
      - see http://www.furious.com/perfect/hysterie2.html

      I haven't played it in years, but I don't remember it being
      particularly interesting.

      Never heard the others, but Spoon over Babaluma is mentioned briefly on
      http://www.spacelook.de/can/Can_Bootlegs.htm
    • Jan Marius Breivoll av L�gster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
        Den 2003-06-08, 07:36:00 skrev Andrew Cox:
        >Prehistoric Future isn't a boot - it was released on Cassette in 1984
        >- see http://www.furious.com/perfect/hysterie2.html

        I think the CD is though.

        ~ Jan

        "Just because you do not take an interest in politics
        doesn't mean that politics won't take an interest in you."
        -Pericles of Athens
        kefka@...