Can lps

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
      Anyone hear any of these Can records, which I assume are boots?
      Can-Moonshake (outtakes 73-74)looks like it's same material which
      was put out on the BBC sessions cd
      Can-Spoon Over Babaluma (tv 73-74)
      Can-Prehistoric Future (reissue of cassette?)
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
        Saturday, June 7, 2003, 11:08:26 PM, gradyfinklemyer wrote:

        > Anyone hear any of these Can records, which I assume are boots?
        > Can-Moonshake (outtakes 73-74)looks like it's same material which
        > was put out on the BBC sessions cd
        > Can-Spoon Over Babaluma (tv 73-74)
        > Can-Prehistoric Future (reissue of cassette?)

        Prehistoric Future isn't a boot - it was released on Cassette in 1984
        - see http://www.furious.com/perfect/hysterie2.html

        I haven't played it in years, but I don't remember it being
        particularly interesting.

        Never heard the others, but Spoon over Babaluma is mentioned briefly on
        http://www.spacelook.de/can/Can_Bootlegs.htm
      • Jan Marius Breivoll av L�gster
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
          Den 2003-06-08, 07:36:00 skrev Andrew Cox:
          >Prehistoric Future isn't a boot - it was released on Cassette in 1984
          >- see http://www.furious.com/perfect/hysterie2.html

          I think the CD is though.

          ~ Jan

          "Just because you do not take an interest in politics
          doesn't mean that politics won't take an interest in you."
          -Pericles of Athens
          kefka@...