For the French or those who know that coutnry (France) well...

  • Olivier Borzeix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi all!

      I heading to France at the end of next week and, though being a born their,
      was wondering if some of you might advise me on nice records shop that sell
      Wire's related stuffs (means all that is a bit adventurous) in Paris,
      Toulouse and Lyon...

      Please, write me back off-list to be sure not to bug non-concerned peoples
      any longer.

      Thanks in advance!!!!!

      Olivier