Re: (OT) Coil, NWW, C93, TG, etc... on eBay

  • chain-wallet bitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi again!

      I thought some of the list-members might be interested in some of these items currently on eBay.

      Here's the actual link, but if it appears broken in your browser window, you can also cut and paste it into your browser window:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=j.free&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=0

      Or, you can try this tiny URL:

      http://tinyurl.com/anns

      You can also do a search for all auctions by user name: J.Free

      There are new items being added continually, until everything is gone (only about 6,000 CDs left!), so feel free to bookmark this link, or check back within the week.

      Now, back to your regularly scheduled transmissions!

      As always, please ignore any banners or ads which may appear above or below this message.