Flaming Lips, etc

  • Oakiedog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 10:04 AM
      I think people think the Flaming Lips are great because...they ARE great.
      Their long history has brought forth great records...different from each
      other...all thought provoking and toe tapping. I am into the Flaming Lips
      backlash that is going on in the this digest, because that tells me that they have
      finally arrived. People care. Killer. Long live the Lips.

      Katznelson