music/alchemy

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2003
      Anyone else notice the frequency with which musicians are compared
      to alchemists in The Wire. I just got the new issue, and after only 3
      pages, there are two references to music/musicians as alchemists. And
      I bet there will be more by the time I finish the magazine! There
      were at least two or three such references in the last few issues
      also. Hmm...I'm not complaining, just making an observation.

      P.S. As above, so below.
      P.P.S. Those who know don't show.
      P.P.P.S. I'm going to go turn some lead into gold so I can buy all
      the music I want.
    • Martin Walden
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2003
        I once wrote a song about alchemy but they haven't
        come to interview me yet!