For Sale - WIRE - Back Issues 170-214

  • toffeethecat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      Hi All,

      Sorry to post for the first time in a couple of years with an advert,
      but thats what having kids can do for your time.

      I am having a clearout and have decided to sell a load of back issues
      of The Wire I have knocking around - the Issues run from April 98
      (issue 170) to December 2001 (issue 214). Every issue in the time
      frame included and would like to sell them as a job lot.

      Due to postage costs, I would say this is only really feasible for
      others in the UK. If you fancy making me an offer, or need more info,
      email me and let me know, otherwise I will stick em on ebay.

      cheers,

      Rhys