Free Show by the Quick!

  • Lance Raymond Eads
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 10:36 AM
      The Quick, purveyors of sacred, experimental sound-art
      are putting on a free happening or "Quickening" this
      coming Saturday night, May 24, at 7:00 p.m., at
      Ascension Lutheran Church, 1440 SE 182nd Ave. in
      Portland, OR! Come join us for an evening of post-CCM
      and ecstatic improvisation!

      "Music to Accompany the Dancing Light from the
      Chandelier Upon Alpa-Omega Soup While Spooning
      Dreamily Within the Lyrical Spherical That Which We
      Call the Universe and Listening to Music to Accompany
      the Dancing Light from the Chandelier Upon Alpa-Omega
      Soup While Spooning Dreamily Within the Lyrical
      Spherical That Which We Call the Universe and
      Listening to..." will be a 2 hour show with
      intermission.

      Along with electric guitar, synthesizer, electric
      bass, viola, and percussion you are likely to hear
      amplified and effects-process-ized electric shaver,
      various toy instruments from a child's toy box, and
      micro-tonal waterglasses.

      Really the show isn't free---the price of admission is
      measured in time, but you may be reimbursed in the
      long run.

      Bring a friend! Bring an enemy! Bring a pet frog
      with seven toes on his left, hind foot! I hope I'll
      see you all at "Music to Accompany the Dancing Light
      from the Chandelier Upon Alpa-Omega Soup While
      Spooning Dreamily Within the Lyrical Spherical That
      Which We Call the Universe and Listening to Music to
      Accompany the Dancing Light from the Chandelier Upon
      Alpa-Omega Soup While Spooning Dreamily Within the
      Lyrical Spherical That Which We Call the Universe and
      Listening to..."

      Solo Deo Gloria,
      Lance Raymond Eads
      The Jungle Turtle