d&b

  • bobwineglass
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2003
      Can anyone recommend some drum & bass cds?
      I'm kinda new to it all but I seem to like anything fast and thumping.
      So far I like Source Direct the best.

      PS. Is there any agreement on what was the first prog lp?

      I was at a bar last night and there was a big disagreement if it was
      Piper at the Gates of Dawn or Uncle Meat. Some old man kept saying it
      was Wagner. It's got me wondering and now it's starting to bug me.