Re: le weekend 2003

  • R. Lim
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2003
      On Sun, 4 May 2003, Stevo wrote:

      > Didn't catch this thing obviously but whassa story on this upcoming
      > Stirling Scotland festie?
      > Is it all in the same venue so the bands ain't clashing?

      Yes, they're all in the same venue- you can check the schedule on-line if
      you want more information. I put a link on the front of my home page,
      just follow the link in my signature (sorry for the hassle but I'm trying
      to catch up with a weekend's worth of e-mail at work). It looks like an
      amazing line-up & I'm looking forward to taking advantage of my Memorial
      Day holiday there...

      > +what's the story on accommodation. loadsa local B+Bs or summat?

      It takes place in what I guess is downtown. Any hotel within reach should
      within an easy walk /stagger... I would guess that Stirling has its
      shares of B&Bs, but I'd guess that you're familiar with how to find 'em in
      the UK...?

      -rob

      ps- didn't realize that Peter Laughner's _Take the Guitar Player for a
      Ride_ was out of print... Used Kids Records had a copy of the 2LP (w/
      non-CD tracks) at the WFMU record fair this past weekend, perhaps you can
      touch base with them? www.usedkidsrecords.com.

      --
      Janitor From Mars archives and more @ http://www.wfmu.org/~rlim