Norway

  • Urix93
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi All
      first , I will introduce myself.
      I am Uri , 31 years old from Israel.
      I am running a small label 'Topheth Prophet' , trying to promote
      Israeli avant garde and experimental music.
      (for more info you can check
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Topheth_Prophet_info/ )

      anyway , recently I am interested in the Norwegian scene , unveiled
      to me by artists like Jazzkammer , supersilent & Deathprod , food and
      others from labels such as rune gramophon , ohm records and small
      town super sound.

      I am looking for some recommendations about cds , artists , lebels
      etc.

      Best REgards
      Uri