RE: [thewire] Digest Number 1758 (ValiMail auto-generated)

  • The Edge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      _____

      The e-mail you recently sent to me (the.edge@...) with subject,
      "[thewire] Digest Number 1758," has not yet been delivered because my
      account is protected by Valicomm ValiMail (TM). I only accept e-mails from
      approved senders, and your e-mail address (thewire@yahoogroups.com) has not
      yet been approved.

      To request approval to send me messages, please click on the link below and
      fill out the requested information.

      You only need to request my approval once. Once I have approved your e-mail
      address, your original e-mail will automatically be delivered, and you can
      send me e-mails in the future without requesting my approval again. You do
      NOT need to re-send your original e-mail.

      [ <http://app.valimail.com/s/r?y=KDkfIaijQqUX0zJB12i777Tc1Zbyhhzb> Request
      Approval]

      If you cannot click on the link above, please point your browser to the
      following URL:

      http://app.valimail.com/s/r?y=KDkfIaijQqUX0zJB12i777Tc1Zbyhhzb

      If you do not request my approval, I won't be able to read your e-mail
      message!

      _____

      For information on how you can protect your inbox with ValiMail, please
      visit Valicomm's website, at http://www.valicomm.com Valicomm respects your
      privacy, and will never share your information with anyone else.

      <http://www.valicomm.com/images/logo.gif>