Coltrane "OM"

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hey everyone,
      I was recently listening to the record 'Om' by
      John Coltrane, and does anybody know why, at the start of the second
      side (or roughly 15 mins into it, I have it on cassette), there are
      noises that sound very much like sheep baaaa-ing? This is somewhat
      unsettling, as only conventional instruments are listed in the
      personell.

      Daniel