New Wire Website

  • souljacker68 <twentyhertz@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hi,

      Is anyone else a little underwhelmed by the new updated website? A
      step in the right direction surely, but it just doesn't do it for.
      me. I tried to watch the Janek Schaefer video and got a disgusting &
      very loud hissing sound followed by a refusal to play the clip. I am
      on a 56k connection though so that might have been the reason. I
      would love to see more archived material available online. I
      understand that you couldn't put too much info up (particularly from
      the present issues)otherwise what is the point of buying the magazine
      but stil, I feel the archives are a little light.
      On a positive note going back a few months I did a post on the
      availability of the Wire/delivery times etc (or lack of). I'm pleased
      to say that someone from the Wire contacted me asking for the
      specifics of why & where I couldn't get a copy and this was resolved
      very quickly. Now in my home town the mag is available in a good
      quantity right on the very morning it's released. Excellent.