  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      Right now I've got forty LPs of European free improvisation, free
      jazz, electronic music, and other new music by Antony Braxton, Willem
      Breuker, Gavin Bryars, John Cage, Alvin Curran, Anthony Davis, Globe
      Unity, Barry Guy, Gerry Hemingway, Jo Kondo, Steve Lacy, Evan Parker,
      Morton Subotnick, and others available on auction at ebay. Including
      several very rare items like For Example, the tenth anniversary FMP
      3-LP set, a 1980s FMP catalog with lots of photos and a bilingual
      essay, as well as other great vinyl on Emanem, FMP, hat Hut, ICP,
      Incus, JAPO, Nonesuch, Wergo, etc. Some auctions end in a couple of
      days. More items are on the way for the next month or two.

      Check it out:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hrebll

      If this link doesn't workfor you, search ebay for seller <hrebll>.

      Thanks a lot.

      --
      Herb Levy
      P O Box 9369, Forth Wort, TX 76147