Re: [thewire] LiquiLab Records is looking for a new booking agency/agent!! - help us spread the word

  • Jim Flannery
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2003
      Chris wrote to wire:

      CL> LLR is looking for an established booking agency/agent to represent
      CL> some or all of our bands.

      Maybe you could hire someone who doesn't subscribe to a list with a
      no-promo policy with the sole intention of sending promos to it?

      --
      Jim Flannery newgrange@...

      When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
      Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
      When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
      -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

      np: Mee, _s/t_
      nr: Ed Sanders, _Fame & Love in New York_
    • Kraig Grady
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2003
        If one has only pieces, then in pieces give
        -Goethe

        Jim Flannery wrote:

        > When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
        > Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
        > When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
        > -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

        -- -Kraig Grady
        North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island
        http://www.anaphoria.com
        The Wandering Medicine Show
        KXLU 88.9 FM WED 8-9PM PST
      • gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@yahoo.c
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2003
          Me like-um quotes too. Me read Goater in college too. Me think-um
          him kinda melodwamatic. Sniff. Me think-um Faust a hoot though.