Re: eBay sale items - Frith, Cage, Budd, Partch, Nancarrow, Young et al

  • chain-wallet bitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2003
      Hi again!

      I apologize if anyone views this as an intrusion, but I thought some of the list-members might be interested in some of these items currently on eBay:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=j.free&completed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

      If for any reason this link does not work, you can also cut and paste it into your browser window, or just search for all auctions by user name: J.Free

      There are new items being added over this and the next couple of weekends, so feel free to check back within the week.

      Now, back to your regularly scheduled transmissions!

      As always, please ignore any banners or ads which may appear above or below this message.