last minute announcement re: Fushitsusha (OT?)

  • R. Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 10:14 PM
      Hey all,

      Just a little shout out to let you know that I'm just about to start my
      exclusive live broadcast of the first of Fushitsusha's sets, recorded live
      in November at Tonic. It starts at 2AM Eastern (7AM GMT) and you can
      access it online at www.wfmu.org. The reason you're getting this last
      minute announcement is because this I won't be archiving this part of my
      show, so it's now or never. If you miss this one, the second set will be
      broadcast next week, same time. By that time, I may have had a chance to
      subscribe to wire-announce...

      In the meantime, please accept my apologies for the interruption.

      -rob

      --
      Janitor From Mars archives and more @ http://www.wfmu.org/~rlim