Shop to buy ortofon cartridges at great prices

  • Francisco Bernet P. (Inforsa)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hi

      I'm planning to buy a ortofon phono cartridge (Nightclub concorde S) on
      line. I found the Hard To Find Records (on UK) reliable but the prices are
      bit higher.
      I search on the net and I found a shop called Musikhaus Thomann Cyberstore
      with great prices (almost 30% less than HTFR), any of you have experience
      with them? If you have any recommendations about other shop with good prices
      please let me know.
      I live outside EC, so the dealer have to deliver worldwide.

      Best

      Francisco