Questions about The Wire

  • ingthibault <ingthibault@yahoo.com.au>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      I have some questions about The Wire. Maybe group members could answer
      them?

      1) what is the name of the font used in the reviews section (seems
      like a condensed version of the features font). Is it available for
      download (Mac OS) anywhere? Or are there any similar fonts available?

      2) What's happening with the much promised Wire website? When will it
      go up? What new features might it have?

      xx ingrid xx

      np. Thela : Argentina