any ambient music fans out there?

  • simon_gullidge <simon_gullidge@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
      I'm just wondering if there's anyone on this list that wants to trade
      a few suggestions for rare ambient music? my current fave is Liquid
      Morphine 'Grijsgebied', which is a pretty dark ambient album in the
      original 'Eno' sense of the word.

      si
    • gradyfinklemyer <gradyfinklemyer@yahoo.c
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
        Here's some ambient:
        1)Yen Pox-Blood Music (lustmord-like dark ambient)
        2)Hoedh-Hymus (ditto)
        3)Tod Fletcher-Star (very nice ambient on Arya-a division of
        Amplexus)
        4)Thomas Koner-Permafrost (one of the great modern ambient artists)
        5)O Yuki Conjugate-Peyote (more rhythmic ambient)

        --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "simon_gullidge
        <simon_gullidge@h...>" <simon_gullidge@h...> wrote:
        > I'm just wondering if there's anyone on this list that wants to
        trade
        > a few suggestions for rare ambient music? my current fave is Liquid
        > Morphine 'Grijsgebied', which is a pretty dark ambient album in the
        > original 'Eno' sense of the word.
        >
        > si
      • Perfect Sound Forever
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2003
          The Climax Golden Twins' recent CD "Lovely" is a nice piece of ambient music.

          Best,
          Jason
          --
          Perfect Sound Forever
          online music magazine with warped perspectives