wolf eyes, caroliner rainbow, 25 suaves & ashcroft tours

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine <sonitus7@hotmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      Hey folks and in general peeple who wanna book a show...

      I have four tours for you, please let me know if you have an interest
      to book a show in your town for the following tours and i will send
      you all the pertinent info & such.

      WOLF EYES - mid march to early april, michigan to west coast and back
      CAROLINER RAINBOW ... - late march to mid/late april, from CA down
      south through mid midwest up to ny back accross north
      25 SUAVES - April debating whether to go east or west, best offers
      get the tour!
      ASHCROFT - my band, april west coast

      Some of these shows will intersect with each other...

      please contact me at booking@...

      Thanks,
      MSG
      http://www.freedom-from.com