the moodists

  • Stevo <stevolende@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      at long last a Moodists compi has been released, or will be next week
      somebody on another list just mentioned that so I looked it up on
      Google and came up with this
      www.thedavegraneyshow.com/moodists/Moodists.htm

      so 2cd disc forthcoming
      one half studio
      one half live including A dingwalls show I was probably at.
      The live sound was done by Victor Van Vugt who's had more recent Cave
      connection I think he also produced the Thirsty's Calling lp.

      Mick Taylor went on to Venom P stinger and then Dirty 3.
      +Dave Graney and Clare Moore are still playing togetrher as Dave
      Graney and The Coral Snakes or whatever.
      Loved looking at the lyrics page on that site cos previously I'd had
      to sit down and try to transcribe them manually from stopping and
      starting a tape recorder.
      Stevo
      Np Jimi Hendrix 1983... a Merman I should turn to be