Re: top 10 time?

  • Bob Salad
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 8, 2002
      My ten:

      The Notwist - Neon Golden
      Laub � Filesharing
      Schneider TM - Zoomer
      Farben - Textstar
      Ms. John Soda - No p. or d.
      M�m - Finally We Are No One
      Kaito � Special Life
      Scion � Arrange and Process Basic Channel Tracks
      Anti-Pop Consortium - Arrhythmia
      Lightning Bolt � The Power of Salad (Film by Peter Glantz and Nick Noe)

      Honorables:

      Thomas Brinkmann � Row
      Ekkehard Ehlers - Ekeehard Ehlers Plays
      Black Dice � Beaches and Canyons
      Guitar -: Sunkissed
      Playgoup � PartyMix V.1

    • John Jones
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 9, 2002
        Lee Hazlewood - These Boots are Made for Walking: MGM
        Years
        Schneider TM - Zoomer
        Various - Barry 7's Connectors 2
        BBC Radiophonic Workshop - BBC Radiophonic Music
        Augustus Pablo - Skankin' With Pablo
        Tom Waits - Alice
        Anti-Pop Consortium - Arrhythmia
        Yo La Tengo - Sounds of Science
        - Nuclear War ep
        Flaming Lips - Yoshima Battles Pink Robots

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • John Gibson
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 10, 2002
          Off the top of my head, and in no particular order:

          Lambchop - Is a Woman
          V/A - Montreal Smoked Meat
          Tomas Jirku - Entropy
          Ekkehard Ehlers - Plays
          snd - Tender Love
          BoC - Geogaddi
          Do Make Say Think - & Yet & Yet
          The Necks - Aether (maybe released last year?)
          Andrew Pekler - Station to Station
          Liars - They Threw Us All in a Trench...

          JOHN

          www.groovesmag.com
        • Pablo Bernet
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 10, 2002
            My Top Tens in this time (no order)

            - Thomas Fehlmann - Visions of Blah
            - Antonelli Electric - Love and Other Solutions
            - Luciano - Live at Weemix
            - Mike Shannon - Slight of hand
            - Lawrence - Lawrence
            - Biosphere - Shenzou