FA: Robin Guthrie's "Drifting A.F.U" DJ mix CD

  • pm.carey@utoronto.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hi all,

      Anyone into Robin Guthrie/Cocteau Twins, or simply damn fine
      ambient music, let me know if you need this...

      A NEW copy of Robin's lovely, limited edition, 47 minute
      "Drifting A.F.U." DJ mix CD from Labradford's 2nd Festival
      Of Drifting (1999). It's a superb, continuous minimal/
      ambient/drone mix of Robin's own sounds, and pieces by
      greats like Charlemagne Palestine, Tony Conrad, Rothko,
      Pan American, Caspar Brötzmann, Sonic Youth, Labradford,
      Silo, and Chris & Cosey. Highly recommended!

      Email questions, offers (US$) if interested. Shipping TBD.

      Thanks,

      -Patrick
      pm.carey@...