Wire Tapper 09

  • dtnewsgroup
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Has anyone had problems playing The Wire Tapper 09 Special Edition
      Double CD? I am playing it on my computer, which shouldn't be a
      problem, its a new Dell Pentium 4. For some reason on both discs,
      there is some skipping, but there are no scratches and this is the
      first time I have listened to it. Eventually it hangs up the CD
      player and I have to close it. Anyone else having issues with it?
      When I get home tonight I will try it in my stereo CD player.

      DT
    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
        The only problem I had was restraining myself from taking the cd out
        and smashing it into a million pieces after hearing the "Themselves"
        track.