antenna/banana

  • idflux
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      Does anyone know what happened to Antenna Radio?

      The website says it's having technical difficulties but it's been a
      month now. I fear I've taken them for granted.
      _______________________________________
      I saw Melt Banana recently and I can't get over them. That guitar
      was making the craziest sounds. Felt like an excorcism.

      Found some video at:
      http://www.supersphere.com/polyfest/PageElement/main.html?TID=webcast

      They seem totally unique to me. Does anybody have any other
      suggestions of bands who hit like a hammer and make an interesting
      mess?
    • franck
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        idflux:

        > Does anyone know what happened to Antenna Radio?

        antenna radio?

        > The website says it's having technical difficulties but it's been a
        >month now. I fear I've taken them for granted.

        what's the url?
        thanks.

        franck
      • idflux
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
          http://antennaradio.com/index.htm

          I believe some of the djs were group members. Had great weekly
          programs.