Re: [thewire] I'm a bit peeved

  • Fractured Music
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2002
      I know his word is good as he was great when I resubscribed for a two year stretch. Sad to say though nothing still here in Boston. I'll wait till Wednesday before I contact him. It seems odd that it's December and I'm still waiting for a November issue. Generally in the magazine the issues arrive in opposite. December issue arriving in November.

      Here's keeping my fingers crossed.
      --Varjak