Fwd: Fw: ASTRALWERKS

  • The Giant
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 7:20 AM
      What's up fellas, could you help a friend in need? This message is from a
      friend of mine Julien. You can send any positive reply directly to
      maydobbs@...

      Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 10:34 PM
      Subject: ASTRALWERKS

      Does anyone know someone who works at Astralwerks an independent music
      label specializing in electronica or any other similar independent music
      label? If you do, please let me know. Thanx.

      Julien.

      The Giant
      36 Armstrong Ave #1
      Providence RI 02903-4445