Re: [thewire] Re: No Wire magazines to be seen

  • gary goldfinch
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 18, 2002
      Mick wrote:

      >The best thing about this month issue is the CD. It is mostly a
      >restrospective this month and if I wanted those I would buy Mojo.

      True, though some of the anecdotes about the early days made me smile.

      Anybody tempted by the triple cd box thingy? Looks like a fairly solid mix, though I'm
      guessing a lot of us will have a lot of it already...

      .g

      www.garyleeg.f9.co.uk
    • Stevo
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 19, 2002
        --- In thewire@y..., "mjrocksuk" <michael@r...> wrote:
        > Borders in the UK stock it, so maybe they stock in the US also.
        >
        > The best thing about this month issue is the CD. It is mostly a
        > restrospective this month and if I wanted those I would buy Mojo.
        >
        > Mick
        >
        > This is Galway Ireland though
        I rang family and am awaiting results.
        Hope I'm successful
        hate to miss the thing
        Stevo
        Np Dark Star Graceadelica
      • gradyfinklemyer
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 19, 2002
          "Meet the Feebles, meet the Feebles, they're not your average,
          ordinary people"