instruments [or: new toys 4 bored boyz]

  • pathos
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 1999
      It's not the instruments that matter in music. If nothing else
      electronica shows that interested artists can make anything sound
      interesting.

      Ideas and emotions drive music like all art. When all the "mad
      scientists" of electronica stop coming down from their mountains all the
      heaps of shit written about them will slowly compost away to reveal the
      poverty of their constructions.
    • Matthew.Stearns@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 1999
        Salut!

        "Well, I reconfigured the parameters of my Tx-56MetaTron to process the
        modularity within my fxt00029, but there was an anomaly within the
        g9v21p, so I increased the co-sine of the Mach8878988883tbx and MAN am
        I talented!"

        (Furthermore, the murdering bastards took the life-blood out of
        Jungle! Unforgiveable.)
        Subject: [thewire] instruments [or: new toys 4 bored boyz]