  • Big Block 454
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2002
      Quote from a music journalist on Sky News...

      "Rock is now a heritage genre, like jazz."

      Discuss...

      Big Block 454, Manchester, England

      News and Music Downloads :
      http://www.mp3.com/bigblock454

      Articles to stimulate your creativity :
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com

      Miniature songs - 30 seconds long :
      http://www.mp3.com/454Mini

      Alternative email address :
      colin454@...
    • jonbeds@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2002
        Hello

        > Quote from a music journalist on Sky News...
        >
        > "Rock is now a heritage genre, like jazz."
        >
        > Discuss...

        Erm, even the word itself has a dated, flabby ring to it now :) Still,
        there's still great music out there being made with electric guitars. I
        hesitate to call it 'post-rock' as everything appears to be post-something
        these days!

        Jon