Re: [thewire] 20 City / CMR

  • Fran├žois Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      > From: "akaipolyan" <akaipolyan@...>
      > Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 08:22:25 -0000
      > To: thewire@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [thewire] 20 City / CMR
      >
      > Hi
      >
      > Do you have any news from any of these labels?
      > I think 20City, which was based in Japan, go and settle in NZ and
      > changed its name into CMR... isn't it?
      >
      > Though I can't get in touch with them using the 20City email neither
      > the CMR email in their website..?
      >
      > Did they stopped all activities?

      I got CDs from CMR fairly recently (2 months ago), they were still active.
      And CMR distributes Seth Nehil's 3" CD Uva, released by 20 City. Try to
      contact CMR at mail@...

      best,

      Francois Couture
      Writer/journalist specialized in demanding music
      Writer for the All-Music Guide
      Producer of Delire Actuel, CFLX.

      Personal webpage / Page personnelle: http://membres.lycos.fr/fcouture
      Visitez / Visit the All-Music Guide at http://www.allmusic.com