sonomu update

  • belle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      hia

      a brief mail to update you on sonomu developments...

      sonomu - sound noise music - is here: http://sonomu.net/

      REVIEWS:
      latest releases and reviews added include records by: Fanny, Oöphoi,
      Mick Harris, Larvae, Turn, OCOSI, et al., Heiner Goebbels, Electric
      Birds, Formatt, Retina.It, Un Caddie renverse dans l'herbe, Colongib,
      et al., Ronnie Sundin, RAS, Stephen Vitiello, Flunk, Royksopp, Athome
      Project, Xploding Plastix, et al., Collections of Colonies of Bees,
      Cyclobe, Paul PM, Sugar B, Tikiman, Rechenzentrum, et al., Junkboy,
      Rondellus, Twilight Circus Dub Sound System, Stephan Micus,
      Geeez'n'Gosh, Sylvain Chauveau, VidnaObmana...

      listen to the latest additions on sonomu radio:
      http://sonomu.net/radio.html

      SHOP:
      sonomu has opened a small shop in time for xmas, stocking a selection
      of reviewed cds and stock from label members:

      http://greedbag.com/sonomu/

      this is an introductory version of the fully integrated shop facility
      we'll be providing on sonomu itself. the stock - growing daily -
      includes cds from lo recordings, moshi moshi records, tsk! tsk!
      records, memphis industries, ninja tune, domino and more

      MEMBERSHIP:
      label + artist memberships now open for business. mailservices,
      content and cataloguing tools, feedback services. contact
      susanna@... if you're interested in how a label or artist
      membership can make sonomu yours

      best wishes

      susanna

      http://sonomu.net/
    • belle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        hia

        happy new year!

        just a quick + infrequent update from sonomu - sound noise music -
        http://sonomu.net/

        latest releases reviewed by stephen fruitman, bill tilland, thorsten
        sideb0ard, michael woodring, chris rose, andrew jones, marc freeman,
        erkki luuk, susanna glaser and more:

        SPLIT SERIES #15 Fennesz , Main
        THE LIGHT THAT FILLS THE WORLD John Luther Adams
        BEFORE THE LAW Raz Mesinai
        MAKE IT POP Giddy Motors
        DELIGHTS OF THE GARDEN Desmond Williams
        PRAYER FOR THE FOREST Antonio Testa , Alio Die
        JUST SAY THE FAITH Rapoon
        GAMMA-MENGE Asmus Tietchens
        NEW RISING SUN Novatron
        A LIVING ROOM HUSH Jaga Jazzist
        NUCLEAR WAR Yo La Tengo
        BROKEN Doormouse
        MASTERED BY GUY AT THE EXCHANGE Max Tundra
        ORIENT & OCCIDENT Arvo Pärt
        THE MECHANICS OF DESTRUCTION Radioboy
        more releases reviewed: http://sonomu.net/

        buy selected releases from the sonomu shop, either directly on the
        site here: http://sonomu.net/ or through the shop:
        http://greedbag.com/sonomu/

        latest releases added to the shop include:
        "Icons: Volume One" by Future Beat Alliance, Total Science, et al. CD. £10.99
        "Make It Pop" by Giddy Motors. CD, £12.99
        "Orient & Occident" by Arvo Pärt. CD, £15.99
        "Pure And Applied" by Systemwide. CD, £12.99
        "Nonument" by Sybarite. CD, £12.99

        join sonomu and sign up to our regular new music focused mailings,
        including david cotner's remarkable 'actions' and susanna glaser's
        'filter'

        label memberships now available. channel your independent label
        activities directly to our dedicated community of music lovers and
        buffs already listening and buying and writing about and searching
        out and telling others about new music. use our content and catalogue
        tools, take advantage of our mailservices, put your product in our
        shop. individual artist memberships due spring 2003

        contact susanna@... for more details

        cheers,

        susanna

        http://sonomu.net/