Re: [thewire] blue note

  • a a
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      thanks!
      I am gonna get that book in the library later.
      where else can i get more info? about reid miles too
      Marc Weidenbaum <marc@...> wrote:Chronicle Books published a collection of Blue Note covers in 1991, titled
      'Blue Note: The Album Cover Art.'

      It's edited by Graham Marsh, Felix Cromey and Glyn Cunningham. Horace
      Silver wrote the intro.

      The book contains a ton of pictures, but not much text, aside from a few
      introductions/prefaces. Reid Miles is credited as having designed some 500
      record covers in 15 years.

      Marc