Guy Falk's Hawks

  • spelias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      I'm just up for some attention.

      These things are now on eBay:

      A Lydia Lunch video,

      Nurse With Wound's 'Goon' on vinyl,

      A Touch compilation with New Order, Psychic TV, h3o, Robert Wyatt, etc. (The
      'Mist' cassette),

      Another cassette compilation, from France, with The Legendary Pink Dots,
      Merzbow and more.

      Check this one out @

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=916212817&rd=1

      More h3o, maybe some Nurse, et. al. to come soon.

      Keep watching. Thanks for helping.

      If the link doesn't work for you, just search for auctions by user name:
      'aliaselias'
      I've found that just pasting the link into your browser works most of the
      time.

      Thanks for your indulgence.

      s.e