Website on TV

  • bb454@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 1999
      Did anyone watch the computer programme on the UK Satellite TV
      Channel [.tv] (that's what it's called - dot TV) earlier this week ?

      I believe the Big Block 454 website was shown or mentioned - I'd
      very much like to know what was said !

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Colin, Big Block 454, Manchester, England
      The Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com
      Raspberry Records
      http://www.raspberryrecords.com
      Email :