In Search of Radio & Press

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      Are you into playing/reviewing weird rock/noise records? Am
      currently looking for both radio and press contacts, mainly outside
      of the US as I seem to already have a good list going for here, but
      if you think i don't have you on the promotional list, please contact
      me, no matter how small or large, and we'll add ya. More info on us
      is found here...

      http://www.freedom-from.com

      Please contact me privately, thanks!
      MSG