Ready for 'Hollow we'en?'

  • spelias@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      I don't mean to bug you folks, but:

      It's down to the last few hours for your scary soundtracks:

      Does anyone remember Monte Cazazza, Throbbing Gristle, and Sordide
      Sentimental?

      If so, check out:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=914428797&rd=1

      This is one of the most obscure discs you'll find. It will get your ghouls
      grooving.

      There's other beat stuff up there under my name.

      Bounce off the Cazazza link to find it all.

      More h3o, maybe some Nurse, et. al to come soon.

      Keep watching. Thanks for helping.

      If the link doesn't work for you, just search for auctions by user name:
      'aliaselias'
      I've found that just pasting the link into your browser works most of the
      time.

      Thanks for your indulgence.

      s.e.