Hazard 'Land', Chaz Jankel solo

  • Simon Fay
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
      Anyone heard the new Hazard disc and able to judge how
      it stacks up against the earlier ones?

      And anybody carry a torch for the unheard-by-me stuff
      Chaz Jankel did after leaving the Blockheads? Views?

      ta

      SF

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • spelias@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2002
        In a message dated 10/17/02 2:20:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
        simonfay2001@... writes:

        << And anybody carry a torch for the unheard-by-me stuff
        Chaz Jankel did after leaving the Blockheads? Views? >>

        Yeah! I'll carry a well lit torch. It's been quite a while since I've
        listened to the stuff, but I've kept it secure in the racks. There was a
        track called 'A million gazillion synthesizers' (or something like that)
        which will blow your head off. I've got two or three other discs from the
        period which I remember as being very impressive. I'll have to go look and
        pull; review and get back to you.