Re: auction items - Coil, Non, Zeni Geva, David Hykes, Current 93, NWW...et al

  • chain-wallet bitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      Hi! I apologize if anyone views this as an intrusion, but I thought some of the list-members might be interested in some of the items I am currently liquidating:

      http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/sonicarchives/Auction.html

      I am trying this method of listing my auctions on a weekly basis, as an alternative to eBay-type auction pages; which I hope will be much easier and friendlier.

      Okay, thanks!! Now, back to your regularly scheduled transmissions!

      J. Free
      (aka chain-wallet bitch)