Updates download section

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hello!
      How are you doing? I apologize for my long silence.
      Our website has been updated.
      http://www.scoptophilia.com/industriamasoquista/ We
      have upload Industria Masoquista mp3 tracks to our
      download section. You can find too the FADE... mp3 on
      http://scoptophilia.com it was released for an
      upcoming compilation on Pale Mother Recs. (Denmark)

      * New! Industria Masoquista + Karmakumulator +
      Napalmed + 2SCD "Laboratory" collaborative CD-R I have
      few copies by: $10,oo USD (Post paid to America)
      $12,oo USD (Rest World)

      * Phroq / Industria Masoquista split CD-R $10,oo USD
      (Post paid to America) $12,oo USD (Rest World)

      * Alienlovers in Amagasaki / Industria Masoquista
      split CD-R $10,oo USD (Post paid to America) $12,oo
      USD (Rest World)

      You can find our complete catalog directly on our
      store section.

      Please make all your orders to our U.S.A. address:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS (Please not write
      Industria Masoquista & don't sent packages to this
      address)

      Club Buzzon # Q3391

      P.O. Box: 02-5268 Miami,

      Miami, Florida 33102-5268

      Telf: (305) 592 0839

      U.S.A.

      Coming soon:

      * Industria Masoquista / Alter Breitenbach (Brazil) on
      Brazilian label

      * 1 track on comp. on Alter Breitenbach label

      * 1 track on comp. on Deadline Recordings

      * 1 track on comp. on Pale Mother Recs.

      * Sikhara CD-R on our label limited to 50 copies.

      * Our Industria Masoquista forum will be available
      from the upcoming 15 days.

      THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
      JAVIER

      http://scoptophilia.com/industriamasoquista/