basic channel vinyl recommendations

  • nrpo_campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
      johnny-come-lately that it am, can anyone recommend the best place to
      start with the basic channel series of 12"s that seem to be repressed
      ans available everywhere these days?
      i have, and v much enjoy, the tin box cd edited compilation from the
      series, but fancy picking up some of the more sprawling originals on
      vinyl.
      for example, where do they get the most spacey + strung out? which
      ones really do go on an on for an eternity? they're probablay the
      ones i should seek out.
      any tips gladly received....
      thanks
      neil
    • tomas bodén
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        I actually think one of their finest moments is their remix of carl
        craigs the climax (on planet e), which came out last year. a triumphant
        comeback to say the least. and yes: it is very long.
        otherwise any BC 12" will contain spaced out stuff on at least one side
        of the vinyl.

        /tomas