Re: Autechre in Polish (sorry)

  • Matthew Weber
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 1999
      At 02:31 PM 2/2/99 +0100, solutions wrote:
      >From: "solutions" <solutions@...>
      >
      >No coz, nie ma braku ciekawych rzeczy do powiedzenia na temat muzyki
      >nalezacej do gatunku tak zwanej "electronica" -- i do tego musimy teraz

      etc.

      Sigh. Okay, I don't mean this to sound too grouchy, but it's my
      understanding of netiquette that posts to a list or newsgroup should be in
      the language of the forum's originator(s).

      If no-one else is irked by this, I'll drop it.

      Matthew Weber
      Library Assistant III
      Music Library
      University of California at Berkeley

      "Mankind" does not advance, it does not even exist. The overall aspect is
      that of a tremendous experimental laboratory in which a few successes are
      scored, scattered throughout the ages, while there are untold failures, and
      all order, logic, union, and obligingness are lacking.
      Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), notes for _The Will to Power_ (1883-1888)