THE MENTALLY ILL, CHARLES MANSON, etc - "DEATH DEALERS" LP

  • Michael Gillham
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      For sale on eBay - LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT!
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=909456952

      RESERVE MET - SERIOUS BIDS ONLY.

      As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the greatest
      compilation albums ever released ...

      "DEATH DEALERS" LP
      (Nasty (U.K), NIGHTSTALK 1, 1994 or 1995).

      Side One (matrix : "EVIL HANDS ARE HAPPY HANDS") :
      1. EDDIE NOACK "Dolores"
      2. EDDIE NOACK "Psycho"
      3. RED RIVER DAVE "California Hippie Murders"
      4. THE UNCALLED 4 "Grind Her Up".

      Side Two (matrix : "FOR JOE THE GENERAL AND FRED WEST)
      :
      1. THE MENTALLY ILL "Gacy's Place"
      2. THE BUGS "Albert Albert"
      3. ALBERT "Strangler In The Night"
      4. JOHNNY LEGEND "The Tower"

      Inbetween each track are the words of either JOHN
      WAYNE GACY, CHARLES MANSON, ED KEMPER, JEFFERY DAHMER,
      etc.

      I think it's obvious what the 'theme' of this album
      is.

      EDDIE NOACK plays C&W stuff. Great lyrics - all 'bout
      killin'.
      RED RIVER DAVE is one man and his guitar folk. Lyrics
      about the "Manson Murders".
      THE UNCALLED 4 are a punk band that sort of sound like
      a more screechy TELEVISION. Lyrics about Ed Gein.
      THE MENTALLY ILL are a legendary punk band. Lyrics
      about JOHN WAYNE GACY.
      THE BUGS are THE BUGS! Lyrics about Albert De Salvo.
      ALBERT plays a 'ballad' about Albert De Salvo.
      JOHNNY LEGEND is narration going on about something or
      other over film type music.

      The front cover artwork is brilliant. It's a portrait
      of Elvis by JOHN WAYNE GACY.

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com